More Clubs At Kreinhop? Yes!

Holli Hughes, Staff Reporter

I don’t know about other people, but there are a few clubs I wish we had at Kreinhop! The extra activities and clubs I would like to see at Kreinhop are…….

1. Track Club: This would be great for students who like to run and to practice if they want to be in track when they are older.  This club would be great because it can be held on our track.

1. Computer Kids Club: This is for the students who like to play around with technology and create things with it.  This club would work at our school because we have a computer lab and plenty of technology like Chromebooks, laptops, and iPads.

1. Sporty Girls Club: [any boy sport like basketball and anything like that] for girls that are really into sports!

I do not know if these are going to be turned into real things at Kreinhop Elementary, but if they do then  YAY!! Hey, you don’t know until you put it out there, right?  What type of club would you like to see at Kreinhop?  Take our poll and let us know!  If you do not see your type of club listed, leave a comment and let us know what you would like to see at Kreinhop!

Editor’s Note: Did you know that EVERY club at Kreinhop has to have staff volunteers?  Your Kreinhop staff volunteers their time, before and after school, to make sure clubs can be a part of your experience here at your school!  All clubs must be approved by our wonderful administrators before they can be launched.  If you have an idea, keep that in mind!